url.blogspot.com
WELCOME


:D


Bohat2 Syukria . . :)
14 Dec 2011



I'm grateful to know you
and want to say thanks again
for always be there for me
and being my loyal live partner . . .

❤~❤~❤~

No Greeting Card To Give..
No Sweet Flower To Send..
No Cute Graphic To Forword..
JUST
a Loving Heart  . . .

 ❤~❤~❤~

As we grow older together,
As we continue to change with age,
There is one thing that will never change.
I will always keep falling in love with you my sweet heart . .

❤~❤~❤~

I never Beleived in dreams
until i met you
U r my dream come true
Sweet Heart
Cute+adorable+lovely+charming
sweet words can b easily found
but someone as sweet as you is hard to find
Sweet Heart
i am so lucky to have you in my life

❤~❤~❤~

#thank you baby for apologise me ,,
# u act like nothing bad happens to you ,,
#i'm so lucky for owning you baby ,,
#i promise to take care of ur true love . .
#b akn jadi yg halal buat ayg satu hari nnt . . :)

❤~❤~❤~











writtern @15:49